Small to Midsize Business Network Solutions
Computer Networking is the Core of Your Business.
Businesses rely on an ever increasing number of interconnected devices. Computers, phones, printers, servers, and more all need to connect to each other and speak the same language. These devices then need to be able to get out to the Internet securely and at great speeds.
I have over 18 years of experience in best practice computer networking ranging from Small Office / Home Office (SOHO), up to enterprise class data centers with full redundancy in every interconnected system. The best running computer networks are the ones you don’t have to worry about. I will evaluate your individual needs and create the best network for your budget factoring in speed, security, redundancy, and future capabilities.
Computer Networking Services Include:
- Initial network design, budgeting, and implementation
- Network and computer services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTP)
- Internet connections (types, bandwidth, pricing)
- Firewalls and security
- File servers and centralized backups
- Wireless and guest networks (see WiFi services)
- Power considerations (Power over Ethernet, battery backup systems)
- Quality of Service for prioritizing services such as Voice over IP